Tumwater Metropolitan Park District
The Metropolitan Park District is a junior taxing district approved by voters to provide dedicated and sustainable funding for Tumwater's Parks and Recreation programs and facilities. This will extend the useful life of our most used parks and playgrounds, address safety and security issues, invest in underserved neighborhoods, improve energy efficiency, and preserve new open spaces.
- Parks and playgrounds maintenance and safety;
- New neighborhood parks, playgrounds, and restrooms;
- Community Center with meeting and event space, senior services, indoor sports courts, and land for a future public swimming pool;
- Trail expansion along the Deschutes River Valley; and
- Community arts and cultural heritage programs, historic properties, recreation programs, and a community garden.
Find meeting agendas, and minutes on the City meeting calendar.
Need More Information?
If you have additional questions or need more information about the Metropolitan Park District, contact Chuck Denney at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (360) 754-4160.