Payment Arrangements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Payment Plans

Payment plans are available upon request and must be made in a timely manner. Contact the Tumwater Violations Division at (360) 754-4190 for more information.

For questions regarding infraction (non-criminal) time pay agreements, please contact the Tumwater Violations Division at (360) 754-4190.  

Please make checks payable to:  

City of Tumwater
Tumwater City Hall
555 Israel Road SW
Tumwater, WA  98501

Time payments for infractions (non-criminal, i.e. traffic) and criminal violations must be paid separately. Please contact Thurston County District Court at (360) 786-5450 for criminal violations.