Drainage Design and Erosion Control Manual
The Drainage Design and Erosion Control Manual (DDECM) sets standards for reducing and managing stormwater runoff for all new development and redevelopment projects within the City of Tumwater.
This manual is effective starting January 1, 2018 and meets the requirements set forth by the Washington State Department of Ecology. To review major changes from the City of Tumwater's 2011 Stormwater Design Manual please click here.
Drainage Design and Erosion Control Manual for Tumwater
- Volume I: Minimum Technical Requirements and Site Planning
- Volume II: Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Volume III: Hydrologic Analysis and Stormwater Conveyance
- Volume IV: Source Control
- Volume V: Stormwater BMPs
- Stormwater Facility Maintenance Guide
Properly installed erosion control measures, such as silt fences or track out mats, can make a huge difference in stormwater pollution prevention.