Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.

Water Leaks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Water Leaks 

When should you be concerned?

Water leaks can become a big problem in a very short amount of time. If you notice water seeping up from the ground, or any other indicators of a pipeline break, please report it by calling the City of Tumwater Public Works Department immediately at (360) 754-4150 – day or night. 

Temporary shut-off service

If you have a water leak at your private residence, or commercial building, you can contact Public Works Operations & Maintenance to have your water temporarily shut off while waiting for repairs. 

Please don't hesitate to call us at (360) 754-4150, 24-hours/day for this service.

Report any concerns

If you're concerned about a water leak near your residence, please don't hesitate to call us at (360) 754-4150, 24-hours/day.