Tumwater City Hall is open to the public with limited hours. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.

Graffiti Removal

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please report graffiti

The City of Tumwater’s Public Works Department is dedicated to keeping our City looking its best at all times.  It is our intention to maintain all City facilities, and keep them graffiti-free at all times.  

If you see graffiti on public property, please report it immediately to the Tumwater Police at (360) 754-4200. 

If you have a private residence or community property that has recently been vandalized by graffiti, the City may be able to assist you with its removal.  Please contact our Public Works Operations and Maintenance Division at (360) 754-4150 for more information or submit an online form.

Submit an online form to Report a Problem to Tumwater Public Works staff.