Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Fingerprinting for Concealed Weapons Permit Only

The Tumwater Police Department provides fingerprinting services for Tumwater residents to process a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP). The department does not offer fingerprinting services for any other purpose to the general public. To find out if your residence is located in the city limits, visit Thurston County GeoData website and conduct a "Parcel Search" for your address.

Washington State Patrol provides fingerprinting to the public.

Fingerprinting services are provided to the public by the Washington State Patrol Identification and Criminal History section (ID section). Find details on their website.

Washington State Patrol, ID Section 
3000 Pacific Avenue, Suite 202
Olympia, WA  98501
(360) 534-2000


Call the Tumwater Police Department at (360) 754-4200.