Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.

Police to Citizen (P2C) Online Reporting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report a Crime

  • Theft, Vehicle Prowl, Vandalism, or Lost Property - P2C Online Services
    • Single victim
    • Loss does not exceed $3000
    • Not more than 5 stolen items
    • There is no suspect information
    • There are no leads
    • No firearms or license plates were stolen
  • The reporting person will receive an e-mail notification of:
    • Approval - the assigned case number will be provided
    • Rejection - outline of additional information needed or direction for officer contact
  • The ability to report other crimes will be considered in the near future

Search for Information

  • Users can view Incidents, Accidents and/or Arrests
  • Users can search by date, address, case number or name
  • Users can map search results
  • Copies of Incident reports are not available online.  A Public Records Request Form will still need to be submitted.

Accident Report

  • Users can obtain a copy of a collision report at P2C Online Services
  • Must know the name of an involved driver, driver's license number, driver's license state and date of collision in order to download

Jail Inmates

Daily Bulletin

  • Users can view a 24-hour snapshot of the LERMS agencies activity at P2C Online Services
  • Users can view incidents and arrests
  • Users can search by date

Bicycle Registration

  • Users can register their bicycles with LERMS at P2C Online Services
  • Allows law enforcement an opportunity to return lost/stolen bicycles to their owner


  • Citizens can make an informal citizen complaint by talking, by telephone or in-person, to the officer's supervisor.
  • Citizens can file a formal citizen complaint regarding an officer's conduct by downloading and filling out the Citizen Complaint Form. The form must be turned in to the Tumwater Police Department in-person.