Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.


Records & Reporting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I...?

Find answers to some commonly asked questions about police records and reporting crimes, missing persons, identity theft and more. 

Visit Police Records Requests for forms and information.

Select the question and the answer will expand below.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I report a collision not investigated by law enforcement?

  • What are the rules about solicitors and panhandlers in Tumwater?

  • How do I request a police report or record?

  • How do I report a crime?

  • How do I report an abandoned vehicle?

  • How do I Leave an anonymous crime tip?

  • How do I report a missing person or juvenile runaway?