Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I report a collision not investigated by law enforcement?

  • Where can I take unused prescription medication?

  • Where can I take used medical needles?

  • What are the rules about solicitors and panhandlers in Tumwater?

  • Is the Police Department hiring police officers?

  • Does the Police Department have an Explorer program?

  • Does the Police Department have a Reserve officer program?

  • How can I retrieve evidence that belongs to me?

  • Who do I contact about a ticket I received from a Tumwater police officer?

  • Does the Police Department accept people riding along with officers?

  • Where is the Police Department located?

  • How can I report a code violation?

  • How can I apply to be a police officer or firefighter?

  • How do I request a police report or record?

  • How do I report a crime?

  • How do I report an abandoned vehicle?

  • How do I Leave an anonymous crime tip?

  • How do I report a missing person or juvenile runaway?

  • How do I report an instance of identity theft?