Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.


Crime Victim Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Crime Victim Resources

A list of victim resources are available to help connect crime victims with services.

Domestic Violence

Victims of Domestic Violence can learn about legal rights, case status, file protection orders and find resources.

Crime Victim Advocacy Network and services

The Crime Victim Advocacy (CVA) Network is a group of trained Advocates serving crime victims in Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor and Pacific counties. The Network provides a system of support to help victims of crime deal with the physical, emotional, financial and legal consequences of their victimization. 

Crime Victims Compensation Program

The Crime Victims Compensation Program can help pay bills and expenses that result from certain violent crimes.  If you have been injured or if someone in your family has been killed or injured, you may be eligible for assistance.

Victim Notification Program

Allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien's release from custody. See Victim Notification Program for more information.

Identity theft 

Learn important steps you can take to restore your name and personal information after Identity Theft.

Landlord – Tenant Law

Landlord-Tenant Law covers most tenants who rent a place to live in Washington State. Each tenant has the right to a livable dwelling, protection from unlawful discrimination, the right to hold the landlord liable for damage caused by the landlord’s negligence, and protection against lockouts and seizure of personal property by the landlord. 

Monarch Children’s Justice and Advocacy Center

Serves victims of child abuse and their families through prevention, investigation and treatment. Learn more at Children's Justice & Advocacy.

Family Support Center of South Sound

The Family Support Center of South Sound provides resource services to families in Thurston County. 


Call the Tumwater Police Department at (360) 754-4200 for assistance.