Tumwater City Hall and all City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.

Online City ServicesResources for Businesses | Resources for Residents Tumwater 2 Go

Police, fire, and emergency medical response services are available as usual. Emergency? Call 9-1-1.

Special Needs Recreation Programs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Thurston County Parks and Recreation, in cooperation with Tumwater Parks and Recreation, provides special service programs to local residents. These programs strive to meet the needs of the developmentally and physically challenged in the Tumwater / Thurston County area.  

For more information, visit or call Thurston County Parks and Recreation: (360) 867-2588. For the hearing impaired, the TDD number is (360) 867-2603. The toll-free number is (800) 658-6384.