CPR/First Aid Classes
We believe everyone should take a CPR class because we have seen the literal life or death difference it can make. The Tumwater Fire Department does not conduct regular CPR or First Aid Classes for the public, but many resources are available in the community for learning and certification.
- Thurston County Medic One provides CPR classes at various locations throughout the county free of charge. To sign up for this class, call (360) 704-2780.
- McLane/Black Lake Fire Department provides a combination first aid and CPR class. Call (360) 352-7288 to sign up for their next class. The cost of their course is $30. Their course is held on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Lacey Parks & Recreation provides CPR classes only, call (360) 491-0857 to register. Registration is $20 at the time of registration and $25 for the instructor/supplies. These classes are held on a Saturday rotation schedule.
- CPR classes are offered through Tumwater Parks & Recreation call (360) 754-4160 or browse the current Parks & Recreation brochure to find classes.
- Littlerock Fire Department holds their combination 1st Aid & CPR course the first Saturday of each month for $50. Call (360) 352-1614 or (360) 273-1614 to sign up (West Thurston Regional Fire Authority).
Call the Tumwater Fire Department for additional information at (360) 754-4170.