Temporarily Stop Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Temporarily Stop Service 

A two-month minimum service interruption is required to apply to temporarily stop utility services.

To temporarily stop utility service (water, sewer, LOTT) and charges while away on an extended vacation or your property is going to be left vacant for more than 2 months, simply notify the Utility Billing Division of your request at (360) 754-4133 or utilitybilling@ci.tumwater.wa.us. A $30 fee will be charged to your account upon interruption.

Note: Stormwater fees cannot be stopped. Stormwater fees fund the essential infrastructure that manages drainage from rain or snow, providing flood control and more for the entire community.


Contact the Utility Billing Customer Service Staff at utilitybilling@ci.tumwater.wa.us or by phone at (360) 754-4133, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., except holidays.