Stop Utility Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To Stop Utility Services

Simply contact the Utility Billing office at (360) 754-4133 or with your request. The City of Tumwater will process the closing bill once the property sale is reflected on the Thurston County Assessor website. Staff can assist you with your final bill or establishing service at a new Tumwater residence. 


Contact the Utility Billing Customer Service Staff at or by phone at (360) 754-4133, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., except holidays.