Automated Pay by Phone Service available 24/7
Pay your City of Tumwater utility bill over the phone. Call toll free (877) 373‑5834.
- Have your 11 digit account number ready.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Confirm your last payment was received! The system will give you the date and amount.
- Access the current total due on your account prior to making a payment.
Utilities Online Services
This service allows utilities customers to check account balances, pay bills, set or remove autopay service, update expired credit card information, view transaction/receipt history and examine usage information. Per each e-User account, customers may add (and remove) multiple City of Tumwater Utility Billing accounts.
Click the Make a Payment button to:
- Create an eUser account
- Access your existing eUser account.
- Make payments or changes to your autopay service.
- Add new City of Tumwater Properties that you own or rent.
- Remove City of Tumwater Properties that you are no longer associated with.
City of Tumwater AutoPay service
Set up automatic payments using your credit card, checking or savings account. For more assistance, see Detailed Autopay Instructions and click the make a payment button above.
- "Auto Pay" will show in the amount due box on your monthly statement. Please note: This is just a notation that payment is scheduled and does not guarantee payment has been made until successfully processed through your bank.
- Autopays will be pulled from your account on the 25th of each month - or the next business day.
- Your first auto-pay may begin processing on the NEXT calendar month. A one time payment may be necessary when creating auto-pays on the 23rd of the month or later.
- ACH auto-pays are initiated 2 business days prior to pulling a payment on the 25th - per banking regulations.
- Make one time payments at Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel RD SW, Tumwater, WA, 98501.
- Set up automatic monthly payments (ACH only) in person by bringing your completed Automatic Payment Authorization Form. .
- After hours? City Hall Drop box is located on the exterior of the building (left of the front doors). For security, never place cash in the drop box. Payments will be collected and processed once daily at 8 AM.
Send payments to: