Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
NEW! Automated Phone Service available 24/7
Pay your City of Tumwater utility bill over the phone by calling (877) 373‑5834. Have your 11-digit account number when you call.
Needing to make a payment on multiple accounts? No problem! Simply wait for the confirmation number on your first payment and press 1 to enter another utility account number for look-up.
Other features of our automated phone system available 24/7:
- Confirm your last payment was received! The system will give you the date and amount.
- Access the current total due on your account prior to making a payment.
Customers may make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments online at no additional charge with a credit card or by monthly deductions from your checking account. Auto pays are set to be pulled from your account on the due date of the 25th or the next business day. "Auto Pay" will show in the amount due box on your monthly statement.
Please note: This is just a notation that payment is scheduled and does not guarantee payment has been made until successfully processed through your bank.
Have the account number and last name on the account ready.
Click the Make a Payment button to create an eUser account or access your existing account, and to make a one time payment. For more assistance, see Detailed Account Instructions.
- Set up automatic payments using your credit card, checking or savings account. For more assistance, see Detailed Autopay Instructions.
- For checking or savings auto-pay setup, please email Utility Billing to alert them to your new payment method.
- A one time payment may be necessary when creating auto-pays on the 23rd of the month or later. ACH auto-pays are initiated 2 days prior to pulling a payment due to banking regulations. Your first auto-pay may begin processing on the NEXT calendar month. Please contact Utility Billing to ensure prompt payment processing and to avoid penalties or service interruption.
Make one time payments at Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel RD SW, Tumwater, WA, 98501 or set up automatic monthly payments in person by bringing your completed Automatic Payment Authorization Form. .
Send payments to:
By calling our automated phone payment system 1-877-373-5834
You can choose to make online payments any time of day. These payments are posted in real time and will show up immediately on your utility account.
Drop off your check or money order payment accompanied by your account number in the City Hall drop box, located on the exterior of the building (left of the front doors). For security, never place cash in the drop box. Payments received will be posted the next business day.