Sale or charge made for personal, business, or professional services including amounts designated as interest, rents, fees, admissions, and other
services by persons engaged:
- Amusement and recreation services including but not limited to golf, pool, billiards, skating, bowling, swimming, bungee jumping,
- basketball, racquetball, handball, squash, tennis, batting cages, day trips for sightseeing.
- Abstract, title insurance, and escrow services.
- Credit bureau services.
- Automobile parking and storage garage services.
- Landscape maintenance and horticultural services.
- These specific personal services: Physical fitness services, tanning salons, tattoo parlor services, steam bath services, Turkish bath services, escort services, and dating services.
- Rental or lease of tangible personal property to consumers and the rental of equipment with an operator.
Service & Other Activity
Persons engaging within the city in any business activity other than or in addition to those enumerated in the above descriptions. This would include, but not be limited to businesses or professionals that provide medical, legal, engineering, architectural, janitorial, instructional, consulting and accounting services.