9th Annual Tumwater University Program
March 23 & 30, 2020
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at City Hall
Tumwater University is about bringing neighbors together to build vibrant communities
At Tumwater University, you’ll get the chance to become a scholar on all of the important things that make Tumwater a special place to live. Learn about our City’s history, how the City functions in day-to-day operations, and our plans for future growth.
For two engaging evenings, we invite members of local government, elected officials, and professionals who offer informative and interactive classes at Tumwater City Hall. Students receive a course book with resources and information to help choose their courses. The program culminates with the opportunity for students to help guide City priorities in the coming year through an interactive group session with City leaders.
How do I sign up?
Registration is limited and applicants are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. The only requirements to attend are:
- Be able to participate, listen, and communicate in a respectful manner with all participants and faculty
- You must be willing to commit to attending all three sessions
- Registration will remain open until 12 noon Monday before the first day of class March 16 and you will receive an email confirming your enrollment and pertinent details about your participation
- The registration form will not be active once registration has been closed
- Priority registration is afforded to people who live or work in Tumwater but all applicants are considered as space is available
Tumwater University Course Information:
Current year materials will be posted after the course ends
Tumwater University Course Book for 2020 coming soon!