City of Tumwater Job Opportunities
Join a team of committed public servants and make a difference in the community. The City of Tumwater is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more about current Job Opportunities, select the job title below.
- Entry Level Police Officer - Two open positions in 2019. Apply through PublicSafetyTesting.com
- Certified Police Officer - Must have completed academy and have less than two years experience as a commissioned officer.
- Lateral Police Officer - Requires a minimum of two years previous experience as a commissioned officer.
- Paramedic/Firefighter- Thurston County Medic One manages candidate testing. Paramedics are cross-trained as Firefighters in Tumwater.
- Water Resources Specialist - Water Program - Open until filled.
- GIS Technician - Open until Filled, first review of applications September 9th.
- Temporary On Call - Finance Department
If the position is "open until filled" and is still showing on the list of positions available, then it is still open and applications are still being accepted.
You can apply online to by selecting the job title, then the "Apply" link. Sign in using your existing account or create a new account. After logging in, you can complete an application and submit it online. Once you have created an application it can be used to apply for more than one job. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
Due to the volume of applications received, we respectfully request that you do not call to check on the status of your application. Please log in to Government Jobs to check on your application status.