Service Directory

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A list of City and non-City services is provided for your convenience. Select each service to learn more.

Animal Control

Contact Tumwater Police non-emergency dispatch at (360) 704-2740 for concerns involving animals within the City of Tumwater. Thurston County Joint Animal Services provides support enforcement for the cities and unincorporated Thurston County. Support services vary in the county and cities. Call (360) 352-2510 for more information. For emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Return to full list >>