Utilities & Water Resources, Engineering Division
Drinking WaterThe City of Tumwater is proud to be able to serve our customers water of the highest quality, meeting or exceeding state and federal standards.
StormwaterThe City of Tumwater manages all stormwater on public lands, streets, and right-of-ways. Stormwater on private property is the responsibility of the land or business owner. The City will provide technical assistance to private stormwater facility owners - free of charge - for issues surrounding maintenance, upkeep, planting, pollution, and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. If you would like to receive a technical assistance visit, please contact Water Resources at (360) 754-4140 or via e-mail.
Sewer service is provided to the City of Tumwater through the regional wastewater treatment facility, LOTT Clean Water Alliance.
- Drinking Water
- Utility Billing
- Utility Rates
- Water Conservation & Education
- Rebates & Incentives
Protecting Our Water
- Learn about the City of Tumwater’s Stormwater Program and how it protects our watershed.
- Water Conservation – Efficient water management tips, rebate programs and general information.
- Learn about our Pollution Prevention Programs, protecting both drinking water and surface water.
- Cross-Connection and Backflow Prevention – Keeping our drinking water safe
|Georgeson, Amy||Water Resource Specialist||Public Works||(360) 754-4140|
|Hartman, Chris||Water Resource Specialist||Public Works||(360) 754-4140|
|Smith, Dan||Water Resources Program Manager||Public Works||(360) 754-4140|
|Smith, Debbie||Water Resources Educator||Public Works||(360) 754-4140|