On Wednesday, October 16th, work to upgrade the VOA website will take place between 1500 UTC and 1900 UTC. Visitors to our website may experience problems during that time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
City Streets and the Public Right-of-Way
The Public Works Operations & Maintenance Division is tasked with maintaining the City streets and the public right-of-way (public property).
Please call 9-1-1 for dangerous street or pedestrian emergencies.
- Dangerous obstructions in roadways
- Traffic or pedestrian signal malfunction
- Traffic control signs missing or damaged
- Traffic visibility problems resulting from trees or shrubs blocking the view of oncoming traffic
- Damaged pavement markings: Striping, Crosswalks, or Legends
- Median island problems such as overflowing water or damaged landscaping
- Flooding in roadways
- Pothole repairs
- Paved surface maintenance
- Street sweeping
- Removal of non-dangerous items from roadways or rights-of-way
- Tree limbs overhanging to streets or sidewalks
- Trees and shrubbery in median islands
- Storm drain maintenance (not flooding)
- Repair of missing or damaged street name signs or other informational signs (not traffic control signs)
- Reports of street light problems (not traffic signal malfunctions)