Classes that cater to a wide variety of interests
- Health Education: Adult CPR, First Aid, Babysitter Training
- Adult Fitness & Martial Arts: Zumba, BodyCombat, BodyFlow, YogaStretch, Krav Maga and more!
- Horticulture and Landscaping classes
- Community Orchestra
- Horse Care Seminars
- Kidz Love Soccer classes (for ages 2 - 10)
- Youth Dance Team
- Youth Sports Leagues: Recreational and Competitive Basketball, Baseball
In addition to these programs, Tumwater Parks and Recreation offers an After School Program for grades 3 - 12 during the school year, youth/teen day trips, daily lunch and activities for seniors, and much more. Be sure to enjoy all that Tumwater has to offer. See the current Program Brochure for all the details!
Call Tumwater Parks and Recreation at (360) 754-4160 or email email@example.com for assistance. Stay Connected through Facebook or e-Notifications.