Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- NEW! Pay by Phone - Pay your City of Tumwater utility bill over the phone by calling (877) 373‑5834. Have your 11-digit account number when you call.
- Online Services -Customers may make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments online at no additional charge with a credit card or by monthly deductions from your checking account.
Auto pays are set to be pulled from your account on the due date of the 25th or the next business day. "Auto Pay" will show in the amount due box on your monthly statement.
Please note: This is just a notation that payment is scheduled and does not guarantee payment has been made until successfully processed through your bank.
To make a payment online for the first time:
- Have the account number and last name on the account ready.
- Click the Make a Payment button to create an eUser account.
- Make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments using your credit card, checking or savings account.
- For more assistance, see Detailed Instructions
- For checking or savings autopay setup, please email Utility Billing to alert them to your new payment method.
- In Person - Make one time payments at Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel RD SW, Tumwater, WA, 98501 or set up automatic monthly payments in person by bringing your completed Automatic Payment Authorization Form .
- By Mail – send payments to:
City of Tumwater Utility Billing
PO Box 94279
Seattle, WA 98124-6579
- After Hours - You can choose to make online payments any time of day or your check or money order payment accompanied by your account number may be left in the City Hall drop box, located on the exterior of the building (left of the front doors). For security, never place cash in the drop box. Payments received will be posted the next business day.