City Buildings & Facilities
The City of Tumwater maintains property and buildings to facilitate delivery of public services. Most City offices are located on the City Hall campus (City Hall, Public Works Operations, Fire Station Headquarters, and Parks Maintenance Facility). Some City facilities have meeting spaces available for public use. See facility for details and restrictions.
City buildings and facilities are maintained by the Tumwater Parks and Recreation Department. For facility maintenance questions or concerns, call (360) 754-4160.
Tumwater City HallCategories:
- City Hall
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., closed holidays.
- Administrative Services (360) :754-4122
- City Attorney's Office (360) :754-4121
- Community Development (360) :754-4180 / (360) :754-4210
- Executive (360) :754-4120
- Finance Department/Utility Billing/Business Licensing (360) :754-4130
- Finance/Violations Division (360) :754-4190
- Parks & Recreation (360) :754-4160
- Police (360) :754-4200
- Public Works (360) :754-4140